2011年10月20日

can in the underworld survived.

So much, in fact, many articles are sent on 17, but they are all different names because I represent the roles of diff silkroad golderent times and in the world, no one will know who I am, because I am me, hehe. Current ID:Oo of the Silk Road which served to three dead and three oO not remember. Thank you for those who think that I'm a girl shuainan have given me a lot of start-u silkroad online gameplayp capital, thank you! (This is not to talk about their motive and fantasy) finally say a Word, hope people don't look up my IP to me! Lao Zi said: a friend coming from afar, Lao Zi said: freak is King! Haha ~~QQ42471658 Na sro goldnjing people, together with the area around the game can be added to the friend.
When I tap fascination for the second time that day was my first encounter in the world of instructors for b silkroad online goldeginners, I was very pleased to complete the task to me by the Chief; primarily on and I said that the location of each NPC and gave me the experience rewarding, and gave me some gold coins that I can in the underworld survived.

I have been in the new city of Canosa. Practic buying silkroad online golde to level 15, then I don't know that you can run across the tree city; now people are running across the trees directly outside Advices for silkroad monstersthe city to practice level, skip a large team is very fast, one hour to 40.

没有评论:

发表评论